£300.00 worth of Personalised Nike Clothing up for grabs for the competition winner and £200.00 worth for the runner up.
Getting a new squad kit has never been so easy: All you have to do is get your team together and take a squad photo wearing your current Nike Teamwear using initiative and originality to achieve the most likes on the post submitted on ADM’s Facebook page.
Encouraging you and your teammates to like and share our page, to keep updated with our latest products.
So round your squad together and start taking them photos, good luck!!
Please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- £300.00 worth of Personalised Nike clothing for the photo with the most number of likes
- £200.00 worth of Personalised Nike clothing for the photo with the second most number of likes.
If you get two seconds, be sure to check out the boring rules below
- The club must generate as many “likes” for the photo submitted by generating as much interest within their club and university as possible. The photos must be of different teams wearing their Nike Teamwear kit.
- The winner will be determined by the number of “likes” generated on the photo.
- Photos have to be submitted via email to email@example.com by Friday the 31st of March at latest. Any photos submitted after this date will not be included in the competition. PLEASE INCLUDE WHICH TEAM YOUR PHOTO IS OFF IN THE EMAIL, e.g. ‘ Mens Football 4th team’
- The competition starts on Tuesday the 4th of April. Only on the 4th of April can “likes” be generated for the photo submitted. The photos submitted will be posted on the ADM page for people to like. You can share ADM’s post encouraging friends and team mates to like, but only likes on the photo posted on ADM’s page will count. Remember to please also like ADM Direct’s Facebook page itself.
- The competition closing date will be Sunday the 9th of April 2017 at Midnight, the photo posted with the most amount of likes on the ADM Facebook page will be the one which wins.
- For the competition to close on the date specified the ADM Facebook page must have a “percentage” of new “likes” in relation to the number of “likes” generated for the photos submitted. Therefore ADM encourage clubs to get there members to also “like” the ADM Facebook page.
- FOR THE COMPETETION TO BE VALID, ADM’s FACEBOOK PAGE MUST HAVE OVER 500 LIKES BY 4PM ON FRIDAY THE 31st OF MARCH.
- No club can be seen to encourage “Autolikes”. As “autolikes” can be generated outside of the clubs control the club will not be disqualified but will be notified that the “Autolikes” generated will be deducted from their final “likes” total. ADM will be looking out for “spikes in likes” at particular times of the day. ADM’s decision on whether a photo has received “Autolikes” and how many have been received and therefore need deducting is final.
Therefore, visiting students must be encouraged to “like” and “Share” the ADM Facebook page. By doing this they will be kept up to date with the competition closing date and any future competitions.
The spirit of the competition is very important to ADM so we encourage all clubs to enjoy the competition and play fair. Good luck to you all !